Monday, October 24, 2005
A long time has gone
almost an eternity I think
My feelings for you had never change
But I have...
I'm not the girl I used to be
Maybe it was wrong for me to run away
I thought you would look for me
but when I heard about you coming back
I couldn't face you...
---not after what we've been through
I wanted to run again...SCARED
---not scared of you but of the attraction I have for you
Funny! I always thought of it as an attraction...
---when everyone else told me that it was love
when I saw you with her I felt like I was gonna cry
I knew everything was over before it had even begun
---Funny that I thought it was just an attraction when deep down I knew that it was something more...
Never really wanted to give in with my feelings
But when ever I heard your name.... I've given up the attraction was just a crush
I knew then and now that they were right it wasn't just an attraction or a crush...
---it was something more...
it was LOVE
once again I've known that I've given up the attraction was just a crush
1ndoprincess [
1:02 PM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home